Latest, Strong, Sturdy, PLC/PC Controlled Heating Quenching Technology by Dhanaprakash MN Steel Hardening, SS Solution treatment, Forging, Quenching, Tempering & Normalising. Also available for PWHT (Post Weld Heat Treatment) (N+Q+T & Q+T)
- Solution Treatment Heating
- Forge Heating
- Aluminium Solutionising
- Stress Relieving
- Ductile Iron Full Annealing
- ADI (Austempered Ductile Iron).
Auto cycle control
- Ramp, Soak, Cool .... 8 Steps Profile
- 10, 20 Profile Memory
- Multi Input Multi Output (MIMO)
- PID Controlling Action.
- PLC Based programmable controller.
- One burner, one thermocouple forms one pair as zone, thus multi zone control
- Digital display for time temperature graph online with USB pen drive for data storage, Wired LAN PC connectivity for real time graph printing
- Complete Report generation by data logging & Processing (SCADA).
- High Velocity Short Flame Burner.
- Direct On/Off pulse firing effect.
- Smokeless perfect combustion.
- Calibrated to API, AMS, CQ9, STM, ASME, NORSOK
- National Traceability (NABL)
The furnaces are calibrated for uniformity as per API 6A Standard (The Temperature Difference Between Highest & Lowest Points at Stabilised Conditions should not be more than 13ºC.)
- Trolley - movement by geared motor with brake.
- Door - movement by geared motor with brake, counter weighed,
- Door Lock Unlock - innovative, pneumatically operated instant latching unlatching for perfect sealing.
- Strong rigid construction.
- Heat resistant grade CI castings at door and frame, bogie and furnace interface eliminates warpage.
- Railway rails for load bearing under temperature.
- Triple sealing minimising heat losses.
- High temperature high density ceramic fibre Monolithic Anchored lining.
- Self-supporting Monolithic Anchored Extended door lining.
- All fuel fired furnaces are equipped with Recuperator to recover the heat from flue gases by preheating combustion air. By thumb rule a rise of 1500 C in combustion air 7.5% heat is recovered.
- Large furnaces handle high value materials; it is essential to install PLC for operation to avoid manual errors.
- PLC checks each & every operation prior to loading of materials called booting to ensure air/gas/power etc. are within the specifications & all the sensors are in working condition
- PLC monitors each & every operation during auto cycle for supply conditions, flue temperatures burner operations any deviation is automatically notified audio visually & through SCADA.
- PLC keeps event history for the record.
- Aesthetically powder coated control panel.
- Electrical switch gears for drives, burners.
- Status indication and control.
- Burner sequence controller and flame failure device.
- Programmable start-up, burner, temperature controlling system.
Heat Treatment Furnaces - videos